YES, there is a simple natural supplement that you can take to speed up weight loss.
Like any supplement, you must use it consistently and diet modification must take place simultaneously
HOODIA GORDONII is the natural supplement used to shed the pounds. It is a South African plant root with unknown side effects as it is completely product from nature. You will satiated and not hungry.
In order not to hit a wall or stop losing needed weight, you must be sure you have detoxified the body from unwanted toxins.
WHOLE BODY CLEANSE – This is effective in cleansing the blood; lymph; kidneys; liver; colon; from parasites. This is a vital part of continually losing weight.
CANDIDA ALBICANS CLEANSE (YEAST/FUNGUS)- This cleanse is not only very important for most people, but vital for continued weight loss. If you have taken just one (1) antibiotic in your lifetime then you have most surely ruined the good flora / bacteria in your stomach. (Please read “IS YOUR STOMACH DEAD?”)
As well as the above suggestions, there are twenty two (22) tips for weight loss which we encourage you to adhere to while losing your weight and forever if you want to stay healthy:
1. Drink a glass of water upon awakening and before going to bed. Either distilled or filtered water is required;8 to 10 ounces.
2. Eat a big healthy breakfast.
3. Drink 8 to 10 glasses (2 liters/45kilos) of water a day if you weigh about 100 pounds. If you weigh more, then use this to figure out what your proper amount is. The heavier you are the more water you need. 2/3 of an ounce per body pound; Example: Simply multiply .66 by (your body weight) or .66 x 200 lbs = 132 ounces (4 liters/90kilos) of water needed. If you sweat a lot, add more to this number.
4. Walk 1/2 hour a day. If possible walk in sunlight with no lotions, suntan oils and sunglasses. You can also use the trampoline rebounder as an excellent exercise. The SUN also provides you with natural Vitamin D which is absolutely essential for good health.
5. Eat a huge salad for lunch and dinner. Use all organic vegetables and fruits. Try to vary at least a few different colors to your salads.
6. Perform some form of muscle exercise, especially sit-ups which we cover in our retreat as exercises for your back. Also push-ups / pull-ups using the legs for help.
7. Eat organic apples and grapefruit. Grapefruit CAN interact with medications, so consult your pharmacist first.
8. Do not eat after 6pm and try to finish by 7pm.
9. No white sugar or white flour.
10. No high fructose corn syrup – it’s in most soft drinks including Gatorade and is a part of MANY packaged foods.
11. No sodas or diet foods!
12. No artificial sweeteners! Aspartame, Nutrisweet, Splenda – (Very Dangerous) See article “OUR TOXIC CHILDREN”.
13. No MSG (Monosodium glutamate)!!! This comes in disguises. Up-coming article…..
14. Avoid all dairy products. Including yogurt and especially cheese, which are concentrated with diary proteins.
15. No fast foods or chain restaurants!
16. Eat only organic meat or poultry if you must. HORMONELESS is better, none is the best.
17. Breathe consciously – long and rhythmic.
18. Do not use Fluoride-based toothpaste or water!!!
19. Get 8 hours of sleep a night. Especially between 10pm and 2am – the best time!
20. Drink Yerba Mate’ tea –3 cups or more a day. It decreases appetite while increasing metabolism and energy levels!
21. Use a tablespoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar before your meals. Helps burn fat.
22. Eat hot peppers and chili / salsa with your meals if possible! This helps reduce your appetite while increasing your metabolism and burning fat.